We checked out a ladybug book from the library. We learned a lot! I didn't know that ladybugs go through the pupa stage. Tommy painted a paper plate ladybug and we even made this tasty snack.
We went strawberry picking one afternoon. They were so tasty and ripe! We made waffles for dinner so we could top them with strawberries and whipped cream. Then we made jam, then strawberry ice cream:)
Check out this toothy grin!! She has 4 teeth on top now!!
Damon's teacher invited us to a little celebration one day. His class sang their morning songs, read a writing piece, then they received candy awards. Damon earned the Pop Rocks award for "rocking all the way though the year with hard work." Damon also received 1 of the 3 Principal's Awards in his class. He was very excited to receive a medal:) We are so proud of this awesome kid!
I really struggled Damon's last day of Kindergarten. If I thought about it, I got emotional. I couldn't believe my little boy completed an entire year of elementary school! I had to take a picture of him running out to the car.
Tommy and I made him this sign. Tommy was very into his coloring.
We had a family celebration the night of the last day of school. We went to Chuck E Cheese (it was pouring rain) and played, brought home Papa John's pizza and watched Wreck it Ralph, then ate a slice of a cookie cake.
Tommy pointed out these pretty flowers on the way into church, so we stopped for a picture.
I just have to take pictures of this cutie pie in her church dresses...my neighbor always buys them for her (such a sweet lady).
2 comments:
Hey...miss u guys so much. Wow Hannah is getting so big and I love all her cute skirts and church outfits too. The boys are growing up too...can't believe u have a first grader now. Time flies. Glad to see you are all doing well. Keep in touch!
July can't come soon enough. I'm excited to see these kids!
Post a Comment