We have been loving spending time outside in the evenings. Hannah has loved pushing this little push toy up and down the sidewalk (until the big kids got a hold of it and broke it).
Hannah got some new clothes recently (yay for clearance time!). Tommy was so excited for her to wear this tutu and we just had to get a picture of her in it...she's too cute:)
We were given the opportunity to use the boss's beach house again! We had some extra Funland tickets, so after Barrett got off work, we headed down. We got rock star parking, saw a super cute girl from church, ate a delicious dinner, got taffy, saw the beautiful ocean in the evening light, and went to Funland.
I found some courage and tried Freefall...I screamed and giggled everytime I went down, I couldn't help it!
Tommy was so excited to ride this one with the big guys!
Hannah loved the carousel! The boys were on it too, behind me.
The next morning, we did a little shopping and hit up the beach in the afternoon. It was the perfect day.
Tommy convinced his daddy to let him bury him.
This darling girl just loves the beach, sand, and waves. It is so fun. The beach was so fun and we would have stayed longer if we weren't starving and I had to write a talk for church.
2 comments:
looks so fun!!! awesome pics.
That baby is such a cutie patootie. I thought of her climbing up the bunk bed ladder the other day when McKell figured out how to climb up on Brenna's bed. Sigh . . . Hannah and McKell would have been such good friends.
Post a Comment