We had so much fun getting ready for Valentine's Day!! I had the boys working on their Valentine's a little each day a week before the special day.
I saw this Olaf (from Frozen) valentine on a blog. Tommy thought it was the best! He loved saying the quote: Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!
He was super excited for his Valentine's party at school. Here is all his loot:)
Damon picked these cute ipod valentines out of boxes of conversation hearts. So him! They turned out really awesome!
Here's miss Hanny playing in the fort the boys made.
Our sweet little Tub of Love:)
Blowing a kiss:)
We were so lucky to have grandma come visit! Luckily she flew in right before a storm which cancelled a lot of flights. We loved having her here and tried to convince her to change her flight to leave later. She built a snowman with Tommy (Damon helped at the very end because he was at school).
Hannah's working hard on her valentines!
We had pink heart pancakes for breakfast the day before Valentine's Day because school was cancelled from the storm. On Valentine's Day, we had cinnamon rolls with pink frosting. I made Damon and Barrett's sandwiches into hearts and snuck in a little valentine into their lunches. Barrett and I were able to go look at 2 houses without kids, thanks to Grandma! We frosted sugar cookies after school. We made heart shaped pizza, had raspberry lemonade, and ate a delicious valentine edible arrangement from Grandpa. We decorated valentine bags and delivered all our valentines to each other. So fun. We also played a few valentine minute to win it games. Valentine's Day is way more fun with kids:)
Barrett and I were able to break away from the kids Saturday afternoon and evening. We went up north to our old stomping grounds and shopped/browsed. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and had the perfect meal. It was such a great time!
Tommy and Damon made little snowmen one morning before school. When I picked Damon up from school, they had melted!
Hannah really loved having Grandma here. We were sad to see her leave.
2 comments:
Your valentines are CUTE! Maybe next year I'll be ambitious and creative, like you, rather than being lazy and boring and buying valentines from the grocery store again. :) You're inspiring!
I love the baby cheeks on Hannah!
Post a Comment