Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Catch Up

On Sundays, I usually load all the pictures of the week from the camera onto the computer. I guess I forgot I had been taking pictures because I found all these fun ones!
Tommy wanted to be a ninja one afternoon. We took a long sleeve shirt and wrapped up his head.
 He decided he wanted to be all one color:)
 We finally let Hannah join in the snow fun. She loved it, but got pretty cold.

 There was finally a Saturday with decent weather so we went to the temple. Hannah had to bring her baby in the car. Then she had to carry her around outside and in the visitor's center. It was pretty adorable!
 I had to take a picture of Hannah playing with this little representation of the Church Welfare Farms. You can't tell, but it is of a grape vine and raisins. I have so many memories of the Grape Farm and had to tell my kids all about it!!
 We sure love making Oreo penguins!
 We had a movie party one Friday night and rented Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 and ate pizza! Hannah got bored with the movie and kept bugging everyone, so we sat her in front of the ipad watching Barney. I looked over and saw her like this...she's hilarious:)



No comments: