Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 2014

Our branch had a super fun activity at the roller rink. The boys were going bonkers that afternoon and I threatened that if they didn't have good behavior, we wouldn't be going skating. Tommy went up to Damon and said, "Please Damon. Be good! I've never been skating before and I really want to go!" They had so much fun! Barrett had 3 places he had to be that night and was able to make it for part of it. Tommy was getting really good by the end, especially for his first time! I even saw him do a little jump, which he was super proud of! Damon went with his school for a reading reward, so totally felt like a pro out there! 






We went to the temple one beautiful day! We played outside the entire time! Hannah discovered her love of Cheetos:)
 Just basking in the sunshine!
The boys were excited to build their leprechaun traps. 
This is Damon's


 This is Tommy's trap. Unfortunately they didn't catch a Leprechaun this year, but found some gold Rolo's in their traps instead.

 Hannah reminded us of Winnie the Pooh, licking the deliciousness out of her bowl!
 St. Patty's Day! Most adorable girl ever!
 We had a green dinner. Green pesto Leprechaun bowties, green beans, green jello, green limeade.
 I have no idea what Tommy was doing with this baby...he's so funny.
 Guess who's hair is long enough for pigtails?!! We bribed her with Barney while doing her hair. Adorable!
 Tommy built this little fort one afternoon for his stuffed animals. It eventually grew into a fort for people, then the boys built one in their rooms, then in the basement. 
 Our meager March activities.
 First Sunday in nursery!! Yeah for 18 months!!!
 I'm pretty sure she had just devoured an orange chocolate muffin...of course she's smiling:)
 We had big plans this weekend to go on an adventure to the Crayola Factory, but ended up having to postpone the trip for many reasons. We were afraid to disappoint the boys, but came up with a fun plan instead. Breakfast, dad helping the missionaries move, Chuck E Cheese, McDonald's, craft store, Frozen, then wrestling with dad. It was a pretty fun day.


A few funny stories:
*Tommy's teacher told me one day that she had heard a humming sound in the classroom. She asked around to see who was making the noise, then saw Tommy, legs crossed, fingers/hands out, eyes closed, humming/meditating. She said it was hilarious! He was so serious and told her he was meditating. He was super into Ninjago again this week...obviously.
*Hannah is into throwing things in the garbage. I discovered a hat for her baby doll in the trash one day. Also, I had thrown some valentine conversation hearts away one day. I was working at the table then turned around to see little missy eating the candy out of the trash! I pulled her away and her cheeks were bulging. She started crying and the candy just started falling out of her mouth, which made her mad because she was trying to eat them...bleh!
*No big surprise that Hannah loves Barney. I've been noticing her throughout the day jabbering and doing little actions. I've learned that if I start singing a song from Barney, she'll start doing the actions for it! I told Barrett that she has a false sense of reality from watching Barney...like it's perfectly normal to just break out into song and actions!! She is too cute!


1 comment:

Anne Burnett said...

I keep waiting for a post about your house. I at least need the address so I can look it up on Google Maps. :)