Saturday, March 8, 2014

March Snow Days and more!

Of course the first Monday and Tuesday in March the kids were out of school because of yet another snow storm!! Damon and I decided to make some yummy mint cookies. Hannah loved eating the frosting off the beaters.


 The first day, Barrett took the boys out into the snow. The next afternoon, I took the gang out (it was much warmer by then!). I pulled out some sand toys for Hannah. She discovered the fun of eating snow and loved it!


I helped the kids build snow castles. It was totally fun.
 
I've been making lots of bread lately. Hannah wanted to watch it mix.


 Tommy decided to have a rainbow day. I had him make a rainbow for our pot of gold. He also made a fluffy white cloud. Then he wanted to make a rainbow snack. We looked online and found rainbow cupcakes. They were time consuming, but turned out really fun!
The boys were invited to a Minion Birthday Party. It was the best party ever! The kids had so much fun. Minion games, cotton candy, pinata, and an ice cream truck even came and they got to pick out anything they wanted (so did the adults!).






1 comment:

gardeniagirl said...

You always have clever ideas to keep your kids occupied. We should get together, come warm weather!