Friday, November 28, 2014

Memories from my iphone

I have been really horrible at blogging regularly. Having an iphone is good and bad! I always have a camera with me, but I also have one more place to remember to get the pictures off and I can never remember how to get them on the computer when I try. Anyway, here are a lot of random, fun pictures.

Damon's Primary teacher was having her first baby. Damon sewed the edges on this blanket for her.
 Hannah and I had a shopping day to pick up our new kitchen table chairs in Annapolis. We were right next to Pot Belly's so we just HAD to stop in for a turkey sandwich! Well, we shared the first half, then did some shopping. When we got back in the car, we attempted to share the second half. This silly girl confiscated my sandwich! She would say to me, "wanna bie?" (want a bite?)
 Our last soccer practice was in the YMCA gym. While the older brothers were practicing, the little siblings played along the sides, and cozied up looking at Lego magazines!
 Adorable girl!

 Playing in the puddles.

 My little apple picker helper.
We met up with some friends at the park one day when the kids didn't have school.


 Some serious cuteness!! New shirt, new pants, new boots!
 How does this happen?!

Playing outside.

 We have one tree in the backyard that sheds it leaves good. The boys were outside fighting over who got to rake the leaves...then they remembered we have 2 rakes. They tried to jump out of the tree into the pile, but were pretty disappointed it wasn't very fun.
 A lazy Saturday morning, watching cartoons, eating Cheerios.
 One Saturday we were dad-less, so were our friends. We met up at Fifer's for their Cider Fest. We went on the hayride, made s'mores, sampled yummy things, played, and snacked on Kettlekorn.






 Hannah helped put the cookies on the tray to cook.
 Library story time...making apple, gumdrop turkeys! She loved this little guy. She held it in the car staring at it until she realized it was made with marshmallows and raisins!

 Tommy made this cute card for me on Barrett's and my anniversary. I had told the kids they were supposed to give their parents gifts on their anniversary (well at least for really big ones) so Tommy felt bad and made this card. It's pretty adorable.

A funny story: I went to get the boys outside one day. They were trying to get Tommy's baseball glove out of a tree. Then I noticed a broom handle in the tree. They said something like this: Well, we got a ball stuck in the tree, so threw Tommy's glove to try to get it down, but then it got stuck, so we threw the broom and it got stuck too. Crazy boys! Lucklily the wind finally blew them out!!

1 comment:

QAE said...

Thanks for posting all the pics!!!! loved checking them out.