The boys were invited to a friend's birthday party at the skating rink the Saturday before Christmas. Tommy was so excited because Santa was there!! He hadn't sent off his letter to Santa yet, but had been working on it the day before. He was really excited to tell Santa a few items on his list! (Damon had no desire to talk to Santa).
Hannah looked so adorable in her Holiday dress. I bought it second hand and it looked cuter than I expected!
Someone has been giving up on naps and I have no patience to waste an hour trying to get her to take one. She often gives up watching tv or picking up the boys from school.
Tommy's Christmas Wish List to Santa. He didn't have enough time to put it in the mail, so he did what I did when I was little, and put it in his shoe by the front door over night so an elf could pick it up. He was relieved when it was gone in the morning.
Tommy convinced his Dad to help him build this one morning. It turned out pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment