Since Barrett's parents were coming to visit, we decided to take advantage of awesome babysitters and go to a play for an early birthday present. My siblings were all planning on meeting up in San Francisco to see Newsies Broadway touring cast, but we weren't going to be able to make it. So, I looked it up and found they were going to be in Baltimore the first week in December. We splurged and bought tickets to the Saturday matinee. We drove down and found pretty good parking. Our seats were pretty good and the show was amazing. It was really fun and totally worth the cost:) On our way home, we stopped off in Annapolis to eat at PF Changs. It was delicious! Since I had my wisdom teeth out the Monday before Thanksgiving, I hadn't really been able to eat much that week and part of the next. I had been starving and ate a lot of food...but it was so yummy! We picked up a few Christmas gifts then headed home. The kids were well taken care of while we were gone. They even had baths and were asleep when we got home! Awesome.
My actual birthday was a fun day too! My in-laws were super nice and watched Hannah so I could get some Christmas shopping done and go out to eat with my friend who has the same birthday as me. We had stuffed shells for dinner and Barrett picked up a Coldstone cake for me. The kids were excited for me which makes birthdays as an adult even better:)
No comments:
Post a Comment