Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Climb Every Nightstand

Damon has learned to climb up things in the last few days. One day I watched him climb up a kitchen chair, then sit there.
Yesterday he climbed up and sat at the kitchen table browsing through a Pottery Barn magazine for like 20 minutes! One day I found him on a box near my bed playing with my night stand.
Today was the worst! I was at the table and kept peeking in my room. What do I see? My little boy, standing on top of my night stand!!
Is he crazy?!! I was about to go get him down, then thought...I need a picture! Then, I ran to get my phone to take a picture to send to Barrett right away. Hello, what am I thinking?! My 15 1/2 month old is standing on top of something taller than him, and I'm trying to take pictures!! All of a sudden, he falls and pretty much lands on his head. Of course he cried, but not for long and he didn't seem hurt. I checked him out to make sure. Later I see him climbing on his pile of blankets to get closer to the tv. Now I really need to move to a bigger place so I can hide my boxes!! May can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a funny story! I would have done the same thing. I'm so excited for you to move! I hope you love it as much as we did. I totally miss it sometimes!

Jaimee said...

Oh boy...a climber! :) He is so cute. So, where are you guys moving to?