The other night I had Barrett put up the toddler bed that someone gave us. Not that I'm ready to have Damon have free-reign of his room at night or in the morning, but because I wanted the mattress up off the floor. Damon loved helping his Dad carry the pieces to his room and tried to help assemble it by putting screws in holes.
Yesterday I was on the phone with Grandma Ro when Damon pulled out a water gun and started making sounds like he was shooting it. Where did he learn that?! It was actually pretty cute, but very surprising! I had to pull out the video camera today as he pretended with the water gun. What will tomorrow bring?! (oh, pause the play list on the right before watching the video--and yeah, I have no idea why I had him make gun sounds then try to say "Angel Moroni" all in the same video clip)
*I must say, although he has is very much "boy", he does have a little of his mom in him--he is a great helper and loves to "mix" with me. I sit him on the counter when I'm making breakfast, lunch, or dinner and he helps me. He loves to help mix brownies, cookies, biscuits(with Grandpa), and muffins. So far, no catastrophes:)
3 comments:
Cute video!! He is way too precious. And I love the Angel Moroni bit - haha. FUN!! Hope you're feeling well.
Cute video!! He is way too precious. And I love the Angel Moroni bit - haha. FUN!! Hope you're feeling well.
Hi Amy! I'm so glad to know your blog now. He is too cute! It's definitely a boy thing. Everything is a car or a gun. It's in their genes.
Post a Comment