Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Oh Baby!


Well, the news is out and it is official!! A little one is heading our way the end of December!! We don't know if Damon will get a little brother or sister. We had an ultrasound today, but the baby is breach at the moment and there was no way we were going to find out the gender. It took forever for the tech to get me any recognizable pictures and finally at the end we were successful! I'm assuming I'm going to have a house full of boys, but maybe since the baby was trying to be so modest and cover up, it might be a girl. Who knows and we don't really care...we get to have another little baby:)

15 comments:

QAE said...

I'm soooo excited. You guys are so great.

gardeniagirl said...

Wahoo! Congrats, Amy! That's so exciting!

About Me said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys!

HalnJess said...

Congratulations! I had a "moment" when I opened your blog and saw those photos. Absolutely precious! I love that the baby is even sucking thumb! You got great shots!

I hope you're feeling well.

Erin said...

Whoa! Congrats!

I have to admit I was a little suspicious after a comment you made on my blog awhile ago. But, there was no announcement so I figured I was just being overly sensitive to wording. Turns out I was right!

Are you showing yet? So exciting!

howelltree said...

Congratulations!!! Life will really start to get busy now :) I hope you are feeling alright.

HalnJess said...

Hey - ya, nothing exciting over here. Just packing all our stuff out from TX (we rented the home out) so we threw it all in storage while we look for a new place. I WISH I had some exciting news!! haha!

You're the best!!

Ainsley said...

i think "she" is just being modest for sure. congrats.

Spitzer Family said...

CONGRATS!! That is such great news! I always knew you would have lots of kids and be such a terrific mother!

Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you guys.

Bug said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you. Another little baby, what a blessing. Now Damon will have a constant playmate!

Jaimee said...

Congratulations!! That was quite a shock to open to your blog and have ultrasound pictures show up!! Wow--you kept that secret for a long time!! How far along are you? And how have you been feeling?

Tyler and Rachael said...

super congratulations!! that is absolutely wonderful news.

Shasta said...

There was something you said on your blog that got me to thinking if you were pregnant and.....you were!!!!! Yea, for Amy!!! Maybe 'she' won't be so shy if you get another ultrasound. :) Congrats!!!!!

Tiffany said...

I haven't been on here in months. Congrats on the pregnancy. That's awesome!