*By the way, he usually wears a bib, but they were all dirty and so was his shirt and I planned on doing wash that night anyway.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Finger Painting
Saturday was our monthly trip to the temple. Damon loved being on the temple grounds which he calls "pull" and "manya" for Angel Moroni at the top:) The last two times we've had the luxury of having Kim babysit. We sure missed her this time as we had to switch off babysitting and doing a session (while in the temple, things were wonderful). We barely survived the long excursion and a few tears were shed by more than one of us by the time we got home. As worn out as we were, we picked up dinner on the way home and let all the rules/regulations go. Barrett made Damon a quesadilla to dip in sour cream (a newfound favorite of his). We didn't mind the fact that he discovered how to paint with this new medium. He's never really been one to play with his food--usually he just throws it--so I figured it was alright just this once:) 

*By the way, he usually wears a bib, but they were all dirty and so was his shirt and I planned on doing wash that night anyway.
*By the way, he usually wears a bib, but they were all dirty and so was his shirt and I planned on doing wash that night anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a sweet little face. i bet that was fun to clean :)
Too cute. We have always been far enough away from the temple that we just started taking turns going in and sitting out-two and a half hour drive and two sessions was just way too crazy. You guys are brave, but will certainly gain the blessings! I love how messy kids can get-even just from a quesadilla...
What a day. I know getting to the temple isn't always easy, but it is worth it. And I think it's great you let Damon have at it with his food. Sometimes kids just need to be kids, bib or no bib!
Post a Comment