Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had my sister, Kim, come for Thanksgiving as well as Barrett's college roommate/childhood friend, Nathan. It was so fun doing....nothing:) We had a wonderful feast and enjoyed the process. We cooked a whole turkey this year, not just a turkey breast. We ate all weekend and watched lots of ABC Family, Falalala Lifetime, and Hallmark Christmas movies (one of my favorite things to do this time of year). It was sad to have our friends leave, but hopefully they'll come again soon:) I did pull out my Christmas decorations Saturday night--Damon has loved looking at "Mishmahtree" and "no-men" and "jin-na beahos".


6 comments:

Kim said...

I'm going through withdrawals. I miss cheesy Christmas movies, lots of food to munch on, and family. (but not in that order)
Thanks for letting me visit!

Erin said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! Everytime I see your pictures I get "homesick" for Christiana Meadows! :)

Spitzer Family said...

Happy 4 years!! I can't believe you are due in a few weeks!! That has gone by fast (for me!) I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving. I love watching all the family channel movies, too!! Hope you are doing well.

Spitzer Family said...

btw, did you find out what you are having?

Unknown said...

Amy you are awesome! I am glad you have a blog..this is Melissa Wight by the way..come see mine! We are having our second too...not for like seven more months. blah!

HalnJess said...

I love cheesy Hallmark movies! Sounds like a great T-day, guys. And Kim, your hair is getting long! You guys are so cute!

Are you ready to have this little guy? Good luck in the coming weeks!! We'll keep you in our prayers! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!