While I was in the kitchen making dinner, Damon yells to me,"I'm touching Tommy." I ask if he's doing it nicely, then go to check on him. I notice a little mini teddy graham in Tommy's mouth...Damon had tried to share his snacks! I then had to explain Tommy doesn't have any teeth to eat teddy grahams right now, but when he does, then Damon could share his snacks.
After dinner, Barrett and Damon always wrestle/horseplay. He becomes pretty demanding on how he wants his Daddy to play. Ususally he shows him the way he wants him to lay down. Last night he said,"Daddy, do like Tommy, do like Tommy." Which we figured out meant for Daddy to lay down on his back...because that's how Tommy plays.
We changed the boys' diapers to get them ready for bed and I had propped Tommy up to look around. I was cracking up...he looked like he had his knee bent, just resting his hand there.
2 comments:
Your babes are so cute, the two remind me of quatro(just kidding) and quinn.
What adorable boys. Yes, I'm expecting again. And I'm so sick, we think it might be a girl. Long way to go--not due until early December. We seem to be off each other by about a year :).
Post a Comment