Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Found Some

So, I was looking through my recent photos on my computer. I realized that I had taken a few pictures of Valley Garden Park. I'm sure Ainsley's pictures will capture the beauty of the place more than mine. It was such a peaceful place with only the sounds of birds, a stream, and other nature sounds...until the lawn mowers came. I can't believe we have never been here before.





4 comments:

Caitlin said...

beautiful! where is that?

Edwards Fam said...

52 like you're headed to Winterthur. Left on 82 and park is on the left. Stacey Engebretsen told me about and said it is gorgeous beginning of spring with new flowers.

Haymonds said...

BEAUTIFUL. So lush and green--you can pretty much tell how remote and peaceful it is from these pics. How nice! Wish it were closer to here....;)

Erin said...

Looks great! Too bad we never made it there!