Not only am I really excited to have a van (some may think they'll never have a van, but try all the things I listed above and you'll change your tune!), but it means we have a second car!!! I drove it off the lot this morning:)
Saturday, October 24, 2009
New Addition
Almost 5 years of marriage, 2 children, one car, 2 graduate degrees, crazy train and bus schedules, early morning church meetings, after church meetings, tons of other church responsibilities, days being stuck without a car, drop offs, pick ups, waiting and waiting for the train to arrive and entertaining children in the car, temple excursions, screaming children, trying to nurse and entertain a 2 year old in a little car with no tinted windows, waiting, dreaming of the day I'd have this

Not only am I really excited to have a van (some may think they'll never have a van, but try all the things I listed above and you'll change your tune!), but it means we have a second car!!! I drove it off the lot this morning:)
Not only am I really excited to have a van (some may think they'll never have a van, but try all the things I listed above and you'll change your tune!), but it means we have a second car!!! I drove it off the lot this morning:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
congrats! that's awesome. and i'm with you - i know there will come a point when i'll want a van and i'll be just fine with that. :)
That's awesome! I'm so jealous. Graham thinks we'll be able to squeeze a third child in the backseat of our Corolla someday. He's out of his mind.
what????? i didn't even know this was happening! congrats. it is such a cute car. i'll call you guys later this weekend to get the details.
Hooray! Now you'll wonder how you ever survived without it! What make/year did you end up with? (Nice perk of passing the bar, huh?)
YAY!! Now you're a mini-van drivin' momma!! I just did the put-the-sun-shade up and try to nurse thing yesterday (not good) and so I'm REALLY celebrating you! CONGRATS!!
We totally must be on the same time! I LOVE your little witch hats - may I steal your photo??
Amy, I love the fact that your dream was a mini-van. Now what? Wildest dreams have come true. So I'm staying in Russia till Christmas, but probably going to try to sneak away for Halloween. Out of all the different mini-vans out there, I guessed the exact models? Awesome. I bet acoustics in the van are more forgiving for 7 witches...
Yeah! Congrats on the Mormonmobile;)
Awwww-you're such a cute little Mormon Mommy! We still only have 1 car.....
Amy, I'm so happy for you! You totally deserve that beautiful car.
Having seen you do all of those things with your little Nissan, I definitely agree that you deserve it--and I totally love mini vans.
How liberating that must feel! Congrats!
Post a Comment