Thursday, October 8, 2009

RESULTS....

PASSED!!!! BARRETT PASSED THE BAR!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! HORRAY!!!!!! YAY!!!! SCHWOO!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I didn't doubt him for a second, but it's nice to know the results are in. Congratulations, Barrett!!

Shasta said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is always very exciting news.

Caitlin said...

Congratulations!!!! That's wonderful! I hope you celebrate long and hard. :)

QAE said...

Good work. Now let's sue someone. I knew you had it in the bag.

HalnJess said...

HUGE congrats! I bet that's got to feel great. You guys deserve a perfect celebration!

Ainsley said...

yay! you better celebrate with something awesome tonight. paul and i find ANY excuse to celebrate by rationalizing going out to dinner. so i told paul, 'Barrett passed the bar, where should we go to dinner to celebrate.' if we are celebrating in CA you guys better be too!

Tyler and Rachael said...

Congratulations!!

Rob, Diane, Alyse Stephens said...

Congrats! When are you going to take the Nevada Bar so Rob and Barrett can open up the Edwards and Stephens Law Firm?