I have been dying to go to the pumpkin patch. The weather had been nice, then it got rainy, then it totally warmed up and other days were going to be busy. I was so bummed that the only day we could go was a really warm day...Damon wore shorts! We picked Barrett up from work and went straight there since he had to go to a city meeting later that night. Damon loved pulling the wagon and trying to find a pumpkin. Tommy just enjoyed the ride. It was fun and now we have 2 cute pumpkins on our porch.
Friday, October 23, 2009
October Fun
I found my school supplies for a calendar, so Damon and I put it up in the kitchen and we do "school" everyday. We sing the days of the week, count the days, say the letters in October, sing some Halloween songs, and usually do a project. It has been kind of fun and gives us something to do for a few moments each day...Damon really likes it. One day we made witches hats out of fudge striped cookies and "kissies".
I have been dying to go to the pumpkin patch. The weather had been nice, then it got rainy, then it totally warmed up and other days were going to be busy. I was so bummed that the only day we could go was a really warm day...Damon wore shorts! We picked Barrett up from work and went straight there since he had to go to a city meeting later that night. Damon loved pulling the wagon and trying to find a pumpkin. Tommy just enjoyed the ride. It was fun and now we have 2 cute pumpkins on our porch.






I have been dying to go to the pumpkin patch. The weather had been nice, then it got rainy, then it totally warmed up and other days were going to be busy. I was so bummed that the only day we could go was a really warm day...Damon wore shorts! We picked Barrett up from work and went straight there since he had to go to a city meeting later that night. Damon loved pulling the wagon and trying to find a pumpkin. Tommy just enjoyed the ride. It was fun and now we have 2 cute pumpkins on our porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so not really the one where damon is standing there smiling big causing his eyes to squint so they seem closed... (i feel his burden), but the NEXT picture Damon looks a lot like little Barrett. Also, either it's bright out or those kids both have squinty eye syndrome genes that I was blessed with, that must have been recessive with Barrett.... don't worry, the ladies obviously love the squinty eyes....
Funny, I was thinking Damon looks exactly like Quinn--especially when his eyes are squinty.
Tommy is getting so big so fast! I really wish I could visit more often and eat your witches' hats and applesauce, etc, etc...
Post a Comment