Friday, November 13, 2009

Little Boy

Damon has been pretty funny lately. Rambunctious, but funny. He always wants to use scissors and cut things. One day he finished cutting and said, "a crown!" So I stapled on a band and he had a cute little crown:) Usually by the afternoon, Damon starts running from wall to wall. That's when I know it is time to go downstairs and run, run, run! Yesterday he found a basketball and started doing lay ups. So, along the same lines...if we're going crazy, we put in NSYNC (yes, NSYNC) Christmas CD and listen to Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday (or whatever it is called) and we just go crazy!! It always makes everyone happy and it is a long song...we usually listen to it twice. Damon has some serious break dance moves:) You can listen to the song on my playlist:)
Kim came for Veteren's Day. We went to Sam's Club to activate my membership and shop around a bit. We were looking at the Christmas CDs and Damon saw Josh Groban's Noel CD. Kim thought it was funny that he recognized it and refered to him as "Joshy-poo" (that's what I call him). We heard Damon say, "oh rats nuggets" the other day (phrase from Barrett). Today, he came up to me and touched my ring and said, "with this ring, I vee wed." Thank you Caillou. The other day in the car, Damon said,"Dad, I have 3 things on my list. First we eat candy. Then, we go downstairs. Then we play soccer." Yeah, I guess we list things a lot. Oh, last one. I think he got confused during October, but he now calls Family Home Evening, "Hallomevening."

5 comments:

meagan said...

Very handsome crown Damon! We are planning on getting a state park pass next year too, so we'll have to hit the beaches and the parks together. Glad to see that Damon is still getting some shorts weather in. We miss you guys!

Haymonds said...

LOVE the joshy-poo reference!! That is awesome!! Unfortunately, Creed has picked up, "Oh crap." Hey, at least he's pronouncing his r's correctly? :)

Ainsley said...

So you know how i'm home this weekend for my shower-- all weekend mom keeps saying, "did i tell you that damon said ______". she is going to have a hay day reading this post.

luckily he does funny stuff so i don't mind.

GE said...

I LOVE the nsync Christmas cd.

HalnJess said...

LOVE his little sayings. You're so cute with all the fun crafts and activities you do with your boys. You're so good.