Sunday: super cold shower!, church, made mini lava cakes (simple version...not so amazing), looked in our Valentine's Day bags, ate candy, sang Skiddle Ma Rink a Dink (sp?), talked to Kim, had friends over, Barrett made us filet mignon, mashed potatoes, tangy beans and crescent rolls, tried to protect Rhone from Tommy attacking him, talked to parents.
Monday: went to the mall, let Damon run, bought Damon new clothes (JCPenny coupon $10 off $25!!!), got back in the car, then had to run everyone back inside the mall to get Damon to the bathroom, went to Sam's Club, talked about snakes and venom, played with Damon for hours, danced/played "guitar" to Jack Johnson, "Hallomevening", played "Ladies and Gentlemen", watched Angels and Demons (Barrett slept through most of it!), Damon came down at midnight and slept on me for the last few minutes of the movie, then when I told him I was going to take him to his bed he replied sleepily, "Every night I come down here and you watch a show and when your done, I sleep in your bed. Every night." HILARIOUS! We couldn't dispute that.
Tuesday: tried to go to the library, sat behind someone stuck in the snow/slush/ice, realized I was slipping around too, turned around and went home, sad sad Damon, played downstairs forever...running and hiding and playing "Ladies and Gentlemen", blogging:)
2 comments:
mmmm, filet mignon...someone must love you. what a yummy v day.
lead guitar for a good punk band! He was a natural on a snowboard too. i like his career options.
Post a Comment