Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dancin' Afternoons

We discovered a new feature on our keyboard/piano...the tempo button. Damon loves dancing to songs on the keyboard anyway, but with the tempo button...a whole new world has been discovered! We can speed up the song to make it "crazy" or slow it down. Today, mid-dance, Damon runs up the stairs. I asked where he was going, and he replied,"to get my dancing clothes on." He then came down with pajamas on:) I'm not sure why this video clip doesn't have much sound, but notice the few comando rolls that Damon does:)

2 comments:

QAE said...

So the commando rolls make up for the dancing around in what appears (in low-def) to be little boy tights.

I hope Barrett has given up hopes for soccer, football or basketball for damon, because with flipping like he can do, i'm thinking skiing, snowboarding, or wakeboarding.

Kim said...

I think it's funny Tommy isn't even affected by the music or his brother almost falling on him. Damon cracks me up. If you guys can beat the storm, we're having a dance party on Saturday night. He'd be the star.