I finally got smart and found the other memory card, so I would be able to load my pictures and videos to the computer.Today I pulled out the Christmas Peter Breinholt CD. "I Saw Three Ships" is a little Irish gig and Damon went crazy when he heard it today. I video taped him and he went crazy...I was dying, he was sooo funny!!!
Make sure you pause the playlist on the right so you can hear the music on the video.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Unreal! That was the best thing i've seen in a long time! i think besides the awesome conclusion, the best part was the full front somersault directly into one knee on the ground pose with hand on his hip. Where did he get these killer moves?!? From his mom or dady? Thanks for the video amy!
I was distracted by the shoes and socks with shorts. But I'd say my favorite part was when he'd get down on one knee and nod his head to the beat. I love this kid!
So cute. Reminds me of Buz Lightyear when he dances in Toy Story 3
Post a Comment