Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finally...November Pics!

I got all my pictures burned to CDs (thanks to Barrett) and deleted all my old photos off my memory card (thanks to talking on the phone to my good ol' roommate/best friend Carie) which meant I could FINALLY load my November pictures to the computer!! It was fun to remember the fun things we did and the awesome people we hung out with!
If anyone really cares...go back to my old post where I described without the photos...I should've reposted it and added the photos in the correct spots.

Damon's pumpkin font (I told you it was cute!)

Beautiful day at the temple.

Painting paper to cut into leaf shapes.


Turkey snacks (graham cracker with chocolate frosting, whopper head, and candy corn feathers)

Making applesauce.

Pumpkin pie playdough.



Apple Turkey from the library.


Thanksgiving Day with a turkey and two Indians.

Damon and Gavin waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.

Barrett with his delicious turkey in the background...as well as the super yummy sweet potato crisp.

Damon, Gavin, and Caroline at the Air Force Museum looking at the airplane that had something that looked like a dragon (we had just watched How to Train a Dragon and they were into Chomper...the dragon at the end).

Fun at good old downtown Dover.

Dipping pretzels.

All the cute cousins! We sure miss them.

Our Turkey Wall!

1 comment:

Rolaynee said...

I've never seen so many turkeys. (Especially the ones named Damon and Tommy.) Amy, you always do so many fun things with the boys. These pictures are great so that you have proof in the future. Grandma Ro