Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve was pretty fun. We made sure both boys had naps, then ran a few errands late afternoon. We went over to our friend's house for a little party expecting to only last 30 minutes with crazy boys, but were totally shocked. They were pretty pleasant (at least in our eyes) the entire night. The adults were even able to play some games. 1. The cookie game where you put a cookie on your forehead and have to use your facial muscles to get it into your mouth. 2. blow a Christmas card and get it to hang off the ledge. I had some serious luck and did it in 9 seconds. Damon and Tommy loved trying it too. 3. Trying to unwrap a Starburst in your mouth. 4. Catchphrase. Damon even got in on this game...he loved it.

We had a countdown to the New Year a few hours before the actual New Year. We partied it up with silly string and poppers outside. All the little boys started unloading the garage toys and ended up in a pile of snow digging, raking, shoveling, and golfing. It was hilarious.

We had such a great time! Happy New Year!!







2 comments:

QAE said...

Awesome! I'll have to practice catchphrase so damon doesn't show me up next time. Sweet pics Amy!

howelltree said...

Amy,
Your family is so cute. I hope we can see each other sometime soon! It has been so long. I miss you!!! Have a wonderful year and keep blogging...I love it!

Love,
Kristen