The boys "playing in snow" with animals.
Tommy LOVED playing on this big structure. At first he got a little nervous and I had to crawl up there and save him, then he was off!
They got to see how their heart rate increased when they rowed!
Tommy didn't quite know how to make it work, so was kinda pouting.
Puppet show...Tommy loved the "stunt" (skunk).
They all loved the train/car area. It was basically the only place the moms were able to talk for more than two sentences.
There was lots of other fun things that we did and played. We had a great time and are so glad we were able to meet up with our friends for the morning.
4 comments:
Tommy's face on that last pic??? Awesome.
Um, what is the "snow" that they're using? Is it there on purpose?
What a fun place to go to. I loved the rowing, I want to do that. Always great to go to a new place with friends. A. Penny
Great pictures, Amy. We're SO glad we were able to meet up with you that day. :) We'll have to plan another get-together soon.
Post a Comment