Every other year, Barrett gets Election Day off. We voted, then were planning on going up to Winterthur like we did a few years ago. We were just passing our old apartments when we questioned the weather and our decision to spend a small fortune to play outside. We quickly changed plans and went to our old favorite park. The boys were so excited to play outside and eat their lunch. Barrett and I were glad we didn't spend the money on Winterthur because we were freezing! Hannah and I lasted 30-45 minutes and spent the rest of the time in the warm car. The boys had a fabulous time playing at the park with their dad.
We headed over to the mall afterwards and walked around Barnes and Noble. Just as Barrett and I were making plans to swap off running into stores without children, Hannah decided she didn't like the mall anymore and screamed until we left. I fed her in the car while the boys went into Costco, then I joined them. Then we all went over to Panera Bread...we sure love that place! We got "out" of Dover for a few hours and enjoyed being together.
No comments:
Post a Comment