Last Sunday was Hannah's blessing day. As always, it was stressful getting out the door. Grandma Ro helped me get Hannah's dress on her once we got to church. She was lucky enough to wear the dress that her cousin, aunt, Grandma, Great Grandma, and I think Great Great Grandma wore on their blessing days. It was 99 years old and soooo beautiful! I took a couple pictures of her in the bathroom before we headed into sacrament meeting as the opening song was being sung. Barrett was up at the organ, so when it was time for Hannah to be blessed, Quinn carried her up there. It was then that I realized I forgot her socks. Her little feet were sticking out of her dress:) Barrett gave our little girl a beautiful blessing and she cooperated nicely. It is always a special time and we were grateful to be able to share it with some family and other good people. Barrett's boss and his wife even came. Later that afternoon, Rolayne and I tried to get some photos of Hannah in her beautiful dress. They weren't perfect, but still cute:) We love this little girl and are so grateful she is in our home!
Friday, November 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A few things:
#1 She is adorable! Love the smiles!
#2 Holy Cow! That is an old dress! And its still super beautiful and white. I'm impressed!
#3 I don't know if I've mentioned this (just every time I comment), but you look so good, Am! I can't believe you just had a baby!
CONGRATULATIONS!
such a pretty girl! Her dress is gorgeous. Glad you made it through blessing day without permanent scars. :)
how wonderful. what a wonderful treasure to have that dress passed down for so many generations. beautiful.
So cute!!!!! She has the best smile ever :)
ps love the blanket ;)
Post a Comment