Damon had the day after Veteran's Day off (since it was on a Sunday). The weather was beautiful so I thought we needed to spend some time outside. We headed to the park and enjoyed the fresh air. We also collected some leaves to make a turkey craft at home later.
The boys were playing pirates and Tommy went to be on the look-out.
Damon didn't want to be left out.
After the park, we went to Fifer's to get some apples. We also enjoyed some free samples of donuts and apple cider. We went home and had lunch, then made our leaf turkeys, then the boys played outside with the neighbors. It was a pretty nice day:) Oh, and Hannah has been sleeping in her bed at night!!
And, here is the story that won Damon first place in his school's writing contest. It says...This is the electricity. The house is on fire. I called 911.
Also, a few days this week, Damon has set the dinner table and writes cute little notes to everyone on their napkins. One morning, he wrote a note to Tommy. It says...Tommy's awesome. Tommy's my friend. Tommy's fun to play with. Look on the back (which had a note to mom about being cute). I love the pictures he drew for Tommy...can you spot the angry bird? So creative!
2 comments:
I love it. He has mad drawing skills. PS, Creed drew him a picture/"wrote" him a letter a couple weeks ago, but I misplaced it. Oops! Glad to see you guys are settling in as a family of five :).
Wow, how sweet of Damon! Love it.
Post a Comment