I enjoyed another birthday. We got take out from Olive Garden the night before so we would have left overs for my Sunday birthday. The boys were so excited for me to open presents. Tommy helped me rip every one of my gifts open and then he tossed it aside before I could even see what I got. They sent me on a scavenger hunt to find the bulk of my gifts...which were located in my new ottoman:) Barrett made cupcakes with different flavored frosting...lime, coconut, and peanut butter. I was spoiled.
The next morning was Damon's birthday! He had to know how many gifts we was going to get. I talked him into pancakes for breakfast...really it was talking him out of donuts! I made him pancakes for breakfast and we listened to the birthday song while eating. Tommy just couldn't handle it and started dancing in his chair, then it moved to the kitchen floor. I had to play the song 3 times for him so he could dance...and Damon left for school somewhere in there. Damon had to wear his new plaid shirt which made him look so grown up. I took Star Wars cupcakes into his classroom while he was at lunch...he really wanted me to drop them off in his classroom while he was at lunch...but I snuck in the lunchroom to wave to him:) He loved all his presents...especially his new Tony Hawk sweatshirt and skateboard guys. He wanted a skateboard cake, so we make a ghetto looking half pipe and plopped a skateboarder dude on there. He loved it:) We can't believe he's 6!!
1 comment:
I love that Tommy's looking at the cupcakes and not the camera. Damon is getting so old! Happy birthday, sister.
Post a Comment