The end of April was quite eventful! We met with a real estate agent on night. Then I took Tommy and Hannah one morning to look at houses. The kids did remarkably well. We'll see if the next time goes as smooth. The boys shattered a sliding glass door downstairs in the basement one day. Barrett had a billion doctor's appointments because of his Lyme Disease. He got a PICC line put in his arm and we have to administer an IV to him every day. He also had an ultrasound on his arm to make sure there wasn't a blood clot. He also had an MRI on his swollen knee. Hannah cut 2 teeth on the top...but not the middle ones, the vampire ones:) I had to give a talk on Sunday too. Among the craziness of the week, we were able to enjoy some family time. We picked up a pizza and went to the park Saturday evening. It was so fun enjoying the nice spring weather. We have loved all the tulips around town and the beautiful blossom trees! It has been a really gorgeous spring in our little town.
Little Hannah loved strumming the guitar with her daddy. (Before the PICC line)
Tommy loved playing with play-doh one day.
Barrett's Lyme Disease didn't go away with 3 rounds of oral medication, so he had to get a PICC line.
Hannah literally crawled out of her pants one day. We thought it was hilarious!
Hannah loved playing with Tommy one morning. He was so cute letting her play next to him.
Barrett has to be hooked up to an IV once a day, so we found mornings to work best. We put the pouch on a hanger then hang it on the light fixture. We're starting to get a better routine down.
Damon picked up Hannah and snuggled her while watching a show. He was in heaven. One morning he said to me after being close to her face, "I just love the smell of her breath!"
Poor sweet thing fell asleep in her exersaucer! Adorable!
Damon drew this one day...think San Francisco Giants.
She loves exploring...even if it's watching out the window at the rain.
The boys love playing outside, but they've been getting in quite a bit of trouble. They've gotten in trouble for throwing shoes in the ditch, taking their shirts off to play wrestle mania, using the grass as a toilet, and then breaking the sliding glass door in the basement. At least the glass didn't fall out...yet.
Little baby cakes was eating baby puffs while I was finishing dishes. I turned around and saw this messy little thing. You can't tell from the picture, but she had wiped her messy little hands in her hair and in her eye brows.
This little girl is such a snuggler! I love it!!
3 comments:
I absolutely love, and look forward,your pictures and stories.
It makes me feel more in touch with
MY cute, cute, cute, Grandchildren.
I love you all.....Grandma
Your kids are all so cute! And those boys are hilarious (probably not so much to you when they're getting into mischief). I loved Damon's picture and his comment about Hannah's breath. :)
nothing wrong with wrestle mania
Post a Comment