It was birthday week for us again! Mine was first. It started off with a one hour school delay which sort of ruined my plans of doing some shopping. After I picked Tommy up from school and dropped Damon off at school, we bought my ice cream cake...which made my day go a whole lot better:) We had stuffed shells for dinner, opened presents, and ate cake. Delicious and fun! I'm a little shocked by how old I am now though!!
The next day was Damon's birthday! There was supposed to be a snow storm, so school was cancelled!!! The kids were up around 5:00ish, so I knew we were going to need some things to do. Damon was allowed to open half his presents so we could do some things during the day.
He wanted chocolate chip waffles for breakfast.
He changed his mind about a dozen or so times about what kind of cake he wanted. When I went to frost it, we came up with this! I think he liked it:)
Hannah loved eating birthday cake with dad!
One of his presents was a rubber band bracelet loom. He whipped out a bunch!
One of his presents was this cool bow and arrow. He wasn't following the rules and was aiming it at the house/over the house and it got lost on the roof. The next day we looked out the window in the kitchen and saw it in the drain pipe!! Dad was able to rescue it:)
Damon wanted chicken pattie sandwiches for dinner. It is hard to believe he's 7!!
No comments:
Post a Comment