Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cutie Pie

Little Miss Hanny hasn't been herself lately. She woke up not feeling well on Thanksgiving and was feverish for a few days, then extra cranky and clingy. She screamed every time I put her down. Finally she started breaking free again...and she's oh so cute (but not all the time!).

She loves climbing on the chairs whenever the boys are sitting there. 
 She needed to go down for a nap, but I had to go pick up one of the boys soon, so I kept trying to keep her awake...like a bowl of fishies.
 Tommy and I finally pulled out my 3 little trees and he went to decorating like crazy. He made like 5 ornaments one afternoon! Hannah just sat in the chair pulling baggies out one by one and piling them on plates:)
 She discovered this basket and it became her new favorite for the day. She wore it like a hat, put it on her shoulder like a purse (how did she learn that?!), and put things in and out of it. It was pretty adorable to watch.




No comments: