Sunday, December 1, 2013

Post Thanksgiving Fun

Barrett took the clan to Killen's Pond. Hannah still wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home with her. She just wanted to be held...and watch Barney. Everyone had fun even though it was cold!


 Later in the day, Barrett and I switched and I took everyone downtown. We toured the Old State House and rung the bell. We checked out Spence's Baazar for a few minutes too. The best conversation of the day was when we were in the car. Damon asked Tommy if the Dollar Store had been busy when grandma and grandpa took him earlier in the day. Tommy said, "No." Then Damon replied shockingly, "Really?! But it's Black Friday!!" Kim then explained that the Dollar store isn't busy on Black Friday because everything is already cheap. Haha.
 I like this picture of Damon cozying up to Kim:)
 Sisters!!
 Our craft wall from November. Notice Hannah's little footprint/handprint turkey? Adorable.
 Damon wrote this in school:
I am thankful for my dad because he protects me by keeping me safe. 
I am thankful for BYU because they have good football games.
I am thankful for iPods because I like games.
My parents left Friday evening to return their rental car and stay in a hotel since their flight was early in the morning. Damon and I took Kim to the airport Saturday morning. We were all going to take her then head down to the temple, but Hannah still wasn't feeling well. After dropping Kim off, we found a Costco and walked around sampling and buying. We got the house semi-put back together. Barrett took the boys to the church for a Primary movie and pizza party. As always, it is hard to see family leave. It reminds us just how far away we really are. We're grateful to have had Kim and my mom and dad visit. Love you guys!!


1 comment:

QAE said...

awesome pics! thanks for skyping the other day