Tuesday, July 22, 2014

While Mom Was Gone...

So, while I was gone for a few days to California, Barrett took care of the kids. They spend a few mornings with friends while Barrett worked and he took a little time off. I wrote out schedules for them with crafts and activities plus meals. I felt like I was teaching again making sub plans! The boys made marble tracks, froot loop necklaces for the 4th of July, they went to the parade on the 4th and made homemade ice cream, they went to IHOP for breakfast, did yard work, and watched The Lego Movie a billion times. Barrett had to be at the church on Sunday for a meeting at 7:45. He got everyone ready and was on time! Then had to take them back to church later, he said he gets double points for that! We all survived:)












1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, I love that you made sub plans! I'm also glad Barrett survived.