This cutie pie loves eating ice cream cones out in the backyard.
So cute! We pulled her hair into one back ponytail and wanted a picture, so told her to give Daddy a kiss. I love this picture:)
She picked out her own snack...graham crackers. She saw the box of instant mashed potatoes in the cupboard and thought it looked like frosting. Luckily I had some frosting in the fridge for her graham crackers...then she tried to lick it off:)
I got an iPhone!!! My old flip phone would no longer hold a charge and it had horrible reception in our new house. It is so fun to finally have a cool phone:)
Playing with buckets of water outside.
Tommy was enjoying the sprinkler.
2 comments:
Love all the darling pictures, Amy! Your back yard looks GREAT!!! And congrats on your new fun phone (sometimes I wonder now what I ever did without a smart phone.)
IT'S THE END OF DAYS! AMY FINALLY GOT A NEW PHONE! (ha ha!) That girl is stinkin cute. Love it.
Post a Comment