We have been wanting to take the kids to the Crayola Factory in Pennsylvania for years. We finally made it a few weeks ago. Our Saturday cleared up from obligations because of rainy weather, so we thought it was the perfect opportunity to play indoors. The kids had a great time! They made their own crayon labels, marker, played with model magic, made themselves into coloring pages, modeled crayons, made crayons into spin art, painted with melted crayons, made a billion drawings into puzzles, saw how crayons are made (I still remember the Mr. Rogers episode where they showed crayons being made!), colored, played, and had fun!
Tommy drew Calvin and Hobbes, but turned it into a puzzle...I really tried to convince him not to because the drawing was too cute. I'm glad I took this picture.
There was a Lexus dealership right as we were going into Crayola and they convinced us to come in and color on a car. The kids thought it was awesome.
Hannah loves Baby Bop and guess who we saw near the parking garage?! Hannah loved it, just not close up!
2 comments:
Fun, huh? We loved going--it was such a blast. Pretty pricey but with a groupon, absolutely worth it! ;)
Looks like a kid's heaven. Seeing a Lexus with coloring on it made me want to cry a little and Baby Bop at a random parking garage would scare me, too...
Post a Comment