Saturday, February 21, 2009

Catching up

Well, one more term down...one left to go!! Barrett just barely finished another round of finals and final papers. He submitted his last paper yesterday then rushed off to a campout with the Scouts, leaving me alone with the boys. Not too many problems except every time I put Tommy down in his bed, he woke up. Part of me was very frustrated, but another part of me is hopeful that this means he's going to be a snuggler:) (something Damon was not). As I was waiting for him to start screaming in his bed, I started to catch up on my blog reading. I have been using Google Reader for awhile now and feel it is a definite timesaver, but it does have a downside...you don't get to blog hop:) So, I decided to click on actual blogs I was reading, which lead me to some great finds. I was able to find another friend's blog and a cousin's blog--so yay for me! I laughed at stories, felt very edified as I learned some new facts about life, and even cried at a few very sad posts. Before I knew it, Tommy had settled himself down in his bed and was asleep. A few hours later he was up again. After a few very short couple hours of sleep,he woke me up again, ate, and is now back asleep, while I'm blogging, and Damon's in his room singing songs for me to come get him. Ahhh...mom's jobs never end.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Yea for Barrett! Congrats for another semester being done for both of you!

Guy cries when I put him down a lot, too - so far I mostly enjoy any reason to pick him up. :)