Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sickie


We've been really blessed with pretty good health. Damon has rarely been sick in his short 2 years of life. This last week or so he has developed a serious runny nose and a little cough, but still as happy as can be. Every so often he'll run into my room and get a wipe to wipe his nose. Yesterday he came down the hall with this (check the picture). I thought I was going to see the whole roll come along with it:)

4 comments:

Ainsley said...

poor damon and his runny nose. i miss you guys! I just can't believe how big damon is getting.

About Me said...

i just hate it when they get sick:)I love the pic though:)

Caitlin said...

that's a great picture! I love when those moments are caught on camera. :)

Spitzer Family said...

Too cute! YAY-only one term left, It's so great you guys are almost done. Man I remember the law school days with the horrible exams, and not seeing Mike much. Real life is a lot better, but I also miss him being in school-we actually saw eachother a lot more than I thought...Good luck to you guys.