
I absolutely love Tommy's yawn. It makes me laugh everytime I see it. One day Damon was watching him and he yawned. Damon laughed and said, "dinosaur". Yeah, I guess Tommy does kinda look like a dinosaur when he yawns. (Thanks to Grandma Ro for the picture)

Damon loved wearing Grandma's reading glasses when she was here. They made him see different things...like steps/stairs that weren't there:)
We had some friends let us borrow their little farm set. Damon loved it! When it was his nap time, he would have to put all the animals to sleep...notice they're all laying down? Then, he'd wake them up when he was done with his nap. Too cute!
Tommy is starting to smile now and we've even heard a few cooing sounds. I woke Barrett up in the middle of the night one night to show him Tommy's smiles. And then since I had him awake, I started talking his ear off...I hadn't really talked to him much for a few days there (studying for finals, mutual, screaming babies off and on...)
Grandpa Barry stopped by on his way out of town from meetings. We had just over a day with him, but all 3 boys really enjoyed him (me too)!!
4 comments:
These pictures make me wish I lived right next door. I could find a job in Dover, right?? ;)
what cute boys! damon is looking so grown up. i love the glasses, too. funny, gavin does the same thing when he puts toys to "sleep." he turns them upside down. :)
I love that age that Damon is at. It is such a fun stage!! They do the most adorable things. I also love it when babies start to smile on their own instead of because they are crazy or gassy or something. These are the reasons I LOVE being a mom!!!!! I hope you are doing well and enjoying your two adorable little guys!
Wow. That's one smart kid!!!! And one scary dinosaur!!!! See you guys in a few weeks!
Post a Comment