Well, we're officially on our own now. Barrett's mom left last week and we have no more helpers on their way. We've slowly been getting used to it. Monday morning was ok, but by the afternoon...I was ready to call a nanny. No major break downs since then, plus I've been pretty productive. Tuesday I paid bills, did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the oven, trimmed Damon's hair, and gave him a bath (those are the big accomplishments). Wednesday, we took Barrett to the train, tried to go to music group but got there just as everyone was finishing up, I had an appointment, we visited with friends, Tommy had his first blow out (at home thank goodness) so I bathed him, and had dinner ready when we picked Barrett up at the train that night. Today has been good so far...one load of laundry, heart cookies with sprinkles (made with a cookie press--Damon kept eating all the sprinkles), and now enjoying a little computer time. Oh, and I was finally able to wear a real pair of pants, not just sweats!!
So, we didn't take many pictures while Grandma Ro was here, but this one is too cute (plus her hair looks awesome).

She mostly played with Damon, but did a great job making yummy dinners for us and having the magic power to quiet Tommy down when he was fussing. Thanks for coming Rolayne!
Damon has learned "one more time" and is constantly telling it to me for everything. I thought it was funny that I captured it in a picture (not on purpose). Every time he asks to hold Tommy, he then says "take a picture?". No, we don't take pictures every time you hold your brother.

3 comments:
So cute. So two ARE survivable, eh? :) Sounds like you're getting the hang of it!
Hope now you can stay in the Blogging business. I love reading them. The pictures were too cute. Thanks for making it a great week for me.
Love, Grandma Ro
CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!! I have been a little incognito without internet until this week, so this is the first I have seen of ADORABLE little Tommy. I am so happy for you. What a cute little family-and you are such a fabulous mother! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment