Friday, October 2, 2009

Decorations

I love, love Harvest decorations. October 1st, I decided it was time to pull them out. It was a little more tricky trying to find places for my cute new things, plus being in a new house, but I'm happy with it and love to look at all the colors everywhere!
I don't know if you can tell, but the candy corn garland in front of the tv is adorable! I'm so glad I found it!!
Isn't this the cutest spider ever?! Made out of jingle bells...so creative!
I love the BOO with the O's as spiders...so much character!


ps. I wish I could say these were all my creations, but no, I found them when I was in Utah this summer...at Rod Works and The Quilted Bear:)

2 comments:

Ainsley said...

It looks so cute! I love the rush orange and black gives me... HALLOWEEN IS HERE! i got cute stuff at rod works this summer too....it is the best store.

HalnJess said...

Your stuff is so cute. I love this time of year because all the decorations start coming out! And I can't believe how much your boys look alike. They are pretty darn cute, Ame.