Here's some pictures of the last little bit. 1. Tommy has become mobile. After sitting contently foreve, he's realized he has a body that moves. It is fun to watch him try to figure out what to do to get his limbs to do what he wants. One day he was giggling like crazy, for really no reason...I had to take a picture because you can see his off-balanced teeth:)
2. Applesauce. I have some wonderful memories of making applesauce as a family. The smell of fall and warm, homemade applesauce is soooo comforting. Since we have an awesome apple orchard a few miles away that sells seconds for pretty cheap and we have lots of space in our home, I decided it was time to attempt applesauce on my own. I only bought a canner, jars, and the tools needed to can. I didn't want to purchase a food mill or strainer quite yet. It was a little time consuming to peel and cut the apples for cooking, but it turned out sooo good!! Barrett and I had a good time one night making applesauce together.
2 comments:
Fun update, cute pictures, and congratulations to Barret!
OOOH-what beautiful fall leaves-I am so jealous!! I need to learn to make apple sauce-that looks like so much fun! Tommy is such a cutie!
Post a Comment