Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tomsters

Isn't he just the cutest?!! Tommy has been finding his dance moves lately...mainly just shaking his head and stomping his feet. Damon has been loving Mylie Cyrus' Party in the USA song and apparently so has Tommy. Notice that after he looks at me he does this little old school snake move. By the way, I may be putting the song on my playlist...I'm pretty sure it isn't a good thing to have Damon watching Mylie Cyrus sing and dance all scantily clad.

3 comments:

QAE said...

No WAY. Tommy's favorite song, Damon and Quinn's favorite music video. You guys rock! I'm so glad the kids are getting some culture, even if it is through Miley, who on a different note, turns 18 this year. ha ha ha ha.

HalnJess said...

He is so cute! I'm still trying to get over all your snow pictures. Aghhh! Hope you guys are well!!

Becca S. said...

We listen to this song too! Henry loves to dance to it! The boys are getting so big and even cuter! We miss you guys!