We bought Damon a new suit this weekend. He was sooooo excited he didn't care he didn't have nice shoes to wear with it. He insisted I take a picture of the whole thing and get his shoes in it. Aren't these two boys so cute?! By the way, Tommy hates church clothes. It is a huge fight every Sunday morning. I try to encourage him by saying he could look like a big boy like Damon or Daddy, but he wants nothing to do with it. I even let him pick between vests...he still puts up a fight. At least he's finally staying in nursery without many tears (which can be dried away by animal crackers from the nursery leaders).

I've come across some really cute crafting blogs lately. I found both these ideas from
here. I love them both and they make me happy:)

The boys watercolored the other day. Tommy was adorable. He was concentrating so hard and ended up with paint all up is arm and little splatters on his face.

1 comment:
I love, and miss, my two little boys. I remember back when we were having a family picture taken for our Christmas cards. We were all dressed in our Sunday best and Barrett looked nice, except for his awful looking tennis shoes. (All he had at the time.) I told the photographer many times to make sure Barrett's shoes were NOT in the picture. No such luck. I'll send you the picture. I love Damon and Tommy enjoy everything they do and especially everything the say.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment