(I think my eyes are closed...Barrett suggested we take another photo just in case, but I didn't care...now maybe I do)
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Love Day
We had pink heart pancakes with whipped cream and heart shaped strawberries for breakfast. We put heart cookies in Daddy's lunch. Our car desperately needed an oil change and tires rotated, so the boys and I headed to Sears to get things taken care of. We roamed the mall for 2 hours. We had a nice Valentine's lunch of Subway sandwiches (not exactly what I had in mind). For dinner we had strawberry banana smoothies, scrambled eggs (I almost dyed them pink, but didn't think it would go over very well), heart biscuits, and Lil' Smokies. Our Family Home Evening lesson was about loving our family and then we decorated Valentine's bags and delivered our Valentines to each other. The boys were so excited! Tommy kept telling everyone Happy Valentine's Day...watch the video to see how cute he sounded.
(I think my eyes are closed...Barrett suggested we take another photo just in case, but I didn't care...now maybe I do)



(I think my eyes are closed...Barrett suggested we take another photo just in case, but I didn't care...now maybe I do)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You've got a couple of boys that make the biggest smiles. (That doesn't mean Barrett.) Tickle him and that will make him laugh.
Valentine's Day is so fun when you have kids. They have no idea what it means..........and neither do we. It's a great time to tell each other that you love them. Even Tommy does a great job of saying "Happy Valentine's Day."
I love you my four valentine's!
Love, Grandma
Those boys melt my heart....want to come visit?
Sweeeeet!!!!
Post a Comment