Monday, January 23, 2012
First Snow Playtime 2012
This weekend we woke up to snow...kinda. The boys have been dying to play in snow, no matter how much or little there is on the ground. So, I climbed over things in the basement storage and dug through boxes looking for their boots and pants. They were the happiest kids. They couldn't help but giggle as I was trying to help them get dressed. They played in the slushy snow for awhile and eventually came in for hot chocolate. Their clothes were soaked, but the boys were happy to finally play in some snow...even if it was slushy.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha! I'm amazed that they were able to play in that small amount of snow. Awesome.
Glad to see that it doesn't take much snow (slush) to make them happy.
Whether it's slush or snow....they make great angels.......Grandma's
angels.
Post a Comment