We can't believe our little Hannah is already one month old! At her doctor's appointment we discovered she is 8 pounds 15 ounces...finally above her birth weight (but still smaller than Tommy was when he was born!!). She has definitely woken up to the world. She's a semi-fussy baby. She basically wants to be held all the time...which we're working on. She goes from content to hysterically screaming in 5 seconds. She's smiling now..which we love:) One day she even did a half coo. She has some serious baby acne...which is kind of embarrassing. Her head is definitely growing because you can see her little bald line in the front. The boys love her to pieces. Barrett and I love her to pieces also. We are continuing to get generous gifts from various people and feel so loved by the gestures.
I put her in a dress for the first time this Sunday. She was adorable, but spent most of church wrapped in a blanket in Barrett's arms.
See, she smiles!
7 comments:
what a sweetheart! love that smile. makes the fussy times bearable. hang in there (and get an ergo carrier. they are awesome!!)
Content to hysterically screaming in 5 seconds? Welcome to having a girl! I don't think that ever goes away :-) She's precious-glad to hear you're all doing well!
I just wanna hold that sweet little girl so bad. We sure do miss you guys- like a lot (as Rhone would say). Sylvie can really put on the big tears show too. Drama already :)
I love her smile! She is so cute!
Such a sweet little addition to your family, and I adore that smile! McKell had a pretty rough time during month #2, but she has improved A LOT since then in basically every way. Hopefully the same will be true for little Hannah. We continue to miss your family, and Russ is determined to convince his boss that he needs to hire another lawyer. :) Love you guys!
She reminds me so much of Damon. Want to come home for Christmas?? ;)
Love the smiles! So cute!
Post a Comment