Our boys are pretty funny and cute. Tommy has LOVED crafts and coloring lately. He'll sit down and just color in his Scooby-Doo coloring book until he finishes a page. His skills have really improved. In October, he knew each day what craft he wanted to do. He made the ghosts all by himself...I drew the outline though. The cat is my favorite. I drew shapes for him on paper and he cut them out. At times it was kind of annoying that he was so opinionated about his daily crafts, but at the same time, it was cute to see his creativity (he would tell me how we were going to make the craft).
The other day, the boys pulled out the wigs and scary old Halloween stuff in the garage. Barrett went out and snapped some pictures. They crack me up!
This one's my favorite!!
-One morning Tommy said he wanted oatmeal and Cheeto Puffs for breakfast! He only got the oatmeal.
-Barrett was drawing with Tommy in church one day. He asked his dad to draw him a cougar then said, "make sure it has a Y on it, all cougars have Y's."
-Tommy was a skeleton for Halloween. His costume was kind of like sweats/pajamas so we let him sleep in them. The next day he didn't want to take them off. Oh well. We went to Target that day and more than one person noticed his outfit and laughed (thinking he was cute). As we were checking out, Tommy was checking himself out in mirror and dancing. He would not leave. He finally started coming over to me, but then ran back to check himself out in the mirror again!!
-Damon was sick the night before Halloween, so we kept him home (because of the hurricane, there was a 2 hour delay anyway). When he went back to school, his teacher asked him why he wasn't at school and he replied, "I was struck by lightening!" We tease him about it all the time...too funny!
I came downstairs one day and saw these two snuggled up watching tv. I had to take a picture because it is so rare:)
2 comments:
I love that picture of Tommy! These boys are too cute.
I love that picture of Tommy! These boys are too cute.
Post a Comment