Hannah is loving having a little more freedom. She loves to explore and taste everything. I did catch her on her knees this week too!!
Proof that she has two little teeth!
She backed up into the blinds and was crying, but then she realized her feet were hitting something, so she spun around and played with the blinds but then got bored and started crying to be rescued.One night after dinner we all had cabin fever, so we bundled up and were going to go for a walk, but when we got outside we realized it was kinda cold. We hopped in the car and drove over to a dead end road in the neighborhood that was still in the sun, and got out some energy. The boys rode scooters and skateboarded while I pushed Hannah in the stroller.
Tommy is pretty hilarious. I finally mopped the kitchen one day so all the chairs were scattered in the living room. Tommy had a little bear and they climbed all over the chairs. They were frogs climbing on lily pads, then the bears (he recruited another one) were being tossed and needing to be rescued, then they were on safari.
Then they sat down and Tommy said, "Mom, can me and bear watch a show?" They were great buddies this week!
One week all the kids were sick. Tommy had the chills and was shaking one day and when I asked him what was wrong, he said, "I'm too wiggly." It is always frustrating to have sick kids. At one point, both Tommy and Hannah were napping and I had to wake them up and put them in the car to pick up Damon from school. It was nice once everyone started feeling better.
We made pizza pockets for dinner this week. Tommy kept calling them "pizza wallets." It cracks me up every time I hear it!
No comments:
Post a Comment